Complaint Review: Syndicated Solar

Syndicated Solar
5613 Dtc Pkwy Ste 200, Greenwood Village Denver, Colorado USA

Syndicated Solar AKA Syndicated Solar Syndicated Solar Rip Off Denver Colorado

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: PLEASE READ: We would love to resolve your issue

Syndicated Solar is ran like a complete scam.  The business operates with the knowing concealment of fact with intent to defraud.  Syndicated Solar have racked up so many lies in regards to the money I was going to save, to installation time, to telling me I was qualified for the no money out of pocket program when I really wasn’t.  They completely bait and switched me when I got my presentation and basically told me how it would be better for me to dish out 10k because it would save me way more money.  70% on my bill they told me. Syndicated Solar and their solar panels saved me nothing.   I am paying the exact same bill I was when I started, which is a little over 300 dollars.  Not only did the salesman and Syndicated Solar damage my roof (which we didn’t find out until our roof was actually leaking, dripping into our living room) but it took 6 months for me to get the system installed.  They told me this was an “acceptable waiting time for a system” – when originally they told me it would all be done in a couple months.  I asked them if they would cover my electric bill until the installation took place, which I remember the sales guy telling me that they did, and got completely ignored.  They even forgot to tell me I needed to relocate my switch board and it cost me about 700 dollars out of my own pocket to do this.

After 9 months, countless of calls to electricians, power companies, wrong meters installed, and wrong paperwork submitted I am out of this mess; If you count being 10k in debt and saving no money on your electric bill being “out”.  Walter Rumpf and Syndicated Solar are not the people to do business with if you have an inclination to go solar AT ALL.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/26/2013 10:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Syndicated-Solar/Denver-Colorado-80111/Syndicated-Solar-AKA-Syndicated-Solar-Syndicated-Solar-Rip-Off-Denver-Colorado-1062238. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Syndicated Solar

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

PLEASE READ: We would love to resolve your issue

AUTHOR: Walter - ()

To the individual that wrote this report, I am very sorry about the inconveneince that might have been caused to you. We would like to better serve you but we are having a hard time finding out who you are. i have looked through our database and we do not have any customers named Leo in Boulder or Denver, this could be a fake name to maintain anonymity but I also looked through our records, talked to my project managers and my customer care team and they had no recollection of a project along the front range that we had to relocate a "Switch Board" (this is for phone company installations) or that we damaged the roof or any of the details in this report. My name is specifically mentioned but I do not have any recollection of working with anyone having these problems. I really do care about our customers and our reputation and I really would like to hear more about the problems that you have been having and get them taken care of.

Leo please reach out to us 888.410.3883 and you can ask for me Walter Rumpf specifically, we will do what is needed to make this right.

We have many happy customers and positive reviews which you can find here: http://www.solarreviews.com/installers/syndicated-solar/

***This is the second ripoff report that has been filed against my company and specifcally referenced me in the past month. Both reports seem to have generalized information and outlandish complaints that from my diligent research into our customer base I can not seem to find this customer and has lead me to believe that for some reason we have become a target of digital extortion. Almost immediately (less than 24 hours) upon these complaints being made we receive emails to improve our companies online reputation. In the case of this email I receved three emails and two phone calls.

Here is the first one, which is soliciting for fake online reviews and content (just the type of people that might also post a fake ripoff report):

We can post positive ratings/reviews on TripAdvisorYelp!Yahoo LocalGoogle LocalInsider PagesYellowPages, MerchantCircle, SuperPages, and the list goes on!

CALL : +1 (229) 389-4950 / Email : contactonlinereputation@gmail.com

We can help you defend your company's online reputation by posting positive Reviews, Blogs and creating Websites to take over Search Results and control what people see about your company.

Review Posting Service and Reputation Service

We can post reviews for your company pretty much on every review site:

TripAdvisorYelp!Yahoo LocalGoogle PlusInsider Pages, And the list goes on!  You name it!

CALL : +1 (229) 389-4950 / Email : contactonlinereputation@gmail.com

So how does posting positive reviews help in your businesses Google ranking?

1. Positive reviews increase your business rank by linking important and relevant websites to your website.

2. A constant stream of positive reviews improves your online reputation.

3. Positive reviews drive traffic to your business.

4. Positive reviews restore a tarnished reputation by pushing down negative reviews and links.

5. Helps protect against competitors or anyone else from attempting to run your ranking.

Please do not reply to this email, instead please

CALL : +1 (229) 389-4950  /  Email : contactonlinereputation@gmail.com

We apologize if you are not signed up on our list.

Please send a blank email with subject as "UNSUBSCRIBE" to unsubscribe from this mailing list.

Here is the second email that I received a couple of days later:

Online rumors got your brand down?

Or that it’s OK not to know what comes up when you Google "Syndicated Solar" ?

Businesses are increasingly turning to online reputation management to bury negative reviews posted on websites such as Yelp, RipoffReport

and Angie's List.

Protector.Bro knows that a shiny good name is a critical business asset.

We perform searches for all of your Business information online, removing and blocking what you don’t want the world to see and

controlling the visibility of your business identity.

To know more, Reply Back this E-mail.

Protector.Bro ®

Here is a third one:

New Ripoff Report Alert.

Your company has new online complaints that are being displayed high within Google results whenever a search is performed. If these are harming your business and online image, there is some good news.

We can assist in the removal of false reviews and other negative online content related to you or your business, and all of our packages are backed by our full guarantee.

Please feel free to contact us at any time to schedule a free consultation. Or simply visit our site for more detailed information.

Click: Remove Ripoffs

Visit: http://www.removearipoffreport.com

It is very frustrating to see that RipOff Report is not better screened or maintained, this opens up the door for unethical business practices, libel and slander. As someone who tries to carry myself with integrity, honesty and sincerity it is personally frustrating to see that I am now a target of these online attacks likely because my name is one of the first that comes up when you google the company (I write the blog).