Complaint Review: Synergon Partners, LLC

• Submitted: Wed, May 20, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, May 20, 2009

• Reported By:Starkville Mississippi
Synergon Partners, LLC
P. O. Box 27230 Scottsdale, Arizona U.S.A.

Synergon Partners, LLC Synergon Partners, LLC-rip you. Soliciated me through the mail..federal fraud! They have closed out their phone. No response! Crooks! Scottsdale Arizona

I received Synergon Partners, LLC soliciation through the mail, which makes it mail fraud. The cost of their program was minimal but it's the principle of their bad deeds. They said they would refund my money within six weeks but when I didn't receive the money, I tried to call and their phone was not working anymore.

Now, I'm receiving many solications from other companies through the mail from Arizona. They sold my personal information to other crooks. I will notify the Arizona Attorney General of this so-called company!

Please, everyone, don't be dupped by Synergon Partners.

Red
Starkville, Mississippi

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/20/2009 08:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Synergon-Partners-LLC/Scottsdale-Arizona-85255/Synergon-Partners-LLC-Synergon-Partners-LLC-rip-you-Soliciated-me-through-the-mailfed-453619. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Synergon Partners, LLC