Complaint Review: Synergy Conservation Solar

• Reported By: Mrs. Jones — Concord California
Synergy Conservation Solar
www.synergyconservation.com Internet, California USA

Synergy Conservation Solar Complete Scam Internet California

Tim Netherton and his company Synergy Conservation is ran like a complete scam. The business operates with the knowing concealment of fact with intent to defraud. Tim Netherton and Synergy Conservation have racked up so many lies in regards to the money I was going to save, to installation time, to telling me I was qualified for the no money out of pocket program when I really wasn’t. They completely bait and switched me when I got my presentation and basically told me how it would be better for me to dish out 10k because it would save me way more money. 70% on my bill they told me. Synergy conservation and their solar panels saved me nothing. I am paying the exact same bill I was when I started, which is a little over 300 dollars. Not only did Tim Netherton and Synergy Conservation damage my roof (which we didn’t find out until our roof was actually leaking, dripping into our living room) but it took 6 months for me to get the system installed. They told me this was an “acceptable waiting time for a system” – when originally they told me it would all be done in a couple months. I asked them if they would cover my electric bill until the installation took place, which I remember the sales guy telling me that they did, and got completely ignored. They even forgot to tell me I needed to relocate my switch board and it cost me about 700 dollars out of my own pocket to do this.

After 9 months, countless of calls to electricians, power companies, wrong meters installed, and wrong paperwork submitted I am out of this mess; If you count being 10k in debt and saving no money on your electric bill being “out”. Tim Netherton and Synergy Conservations are not the people to do business with if you have an inclination to go solar AT ALL

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/20/2013 11:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Synergy-Conservation-Solar/Internet-California-94518/Synergy-Conservation-Solar-Complete-Scam-Internet-California-1052347. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Synergy Conservation Solar