Complaint Review

www.synergydetox.com Unknown, California United States of America Phone:
800-516-6120
Category:
Liars

Synergy Detox Herbalized solutions synergy detox will rip you off Unknown, California

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Response to your complaint

Synergy Detox ripped me off. DO NOT BUY THEIR PRODUCT IT DOES NOT WORK!!!

Here is my story.

I knew I had a hair test coming up in a few months. I am a casual user of both Opitates and Cocain. Not a heavy user at all.
I did my research and had two options. I went with the most expensive option thinking you know you get what you pay for.
I bought 2 bottles of the product and paid $160.00.
They sent it to me and I waited.

A few months later I got notified of my test. I had used very little over that time.
I followed the directions and even bleached and redyed my hair.
I used BOTH bottles and thought I would be ok because everything I had heard.

Well the test comes back a week later POSITIVE for opiates 596pg/** on a cut off of 100pg/**.
I was so down. I lost my job and now can only see my son supervised.

Well here is where it really gets bad.
I sent synergy detox an email saying that I failed my test and how sad I was.
They promptly responded to me saying they honored their product with a
money back guarantee so just send them the failed results and they would
refund the money. That was December 3rd. I have sent them various other emails and got excuses saying it would take a little while to process the refund.

Finally 2 weeks ago they sent me an email saying they processed the refund and I would have it by last friday.
Well here it is a WEEK later and NO REFUND.
They are not responding to emails and not answering their 800 line. THIS COMPANY HAS LIED TO ME OVER AND OVER AND OVER.

I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THEM TO ANYONE......

DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME OR MONEY ON THIS LYING COMPANY.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/27/2012 06:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Synergy-Detox/Unknown-California-/Synergy-Detox-Herbalized-solutions-synergy-detox-will-rip-you-off-Unknown-California-987859. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Synergy Detox

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Response to your complaint

AUTHOR: Synergy Detox Management - ()

Hello,

We are sorry the product did not work for you. While we do see good success rates overall, the hair detox shampoos do not work 100% of the time for everyone, and we don't promise 100% success.

We honor our money back guarantee on all orders. We can't check to see if your refund was processed because we don't know who you are, but based on the dates you are giving I'm sure the credit went back to your credit card shortly after you posted this complaint.

Refunds are processed at the end of the month your test results were received. If we received them on 12/3 it was processed on 12/31. It usually takes your credit card a few days to post the refund, and debit cards can take up to a week.

If you know you have not received this refund still, please contact us and we will look into it and make sure it happens if it has not already.

MORE FEATURED REPORTS