Complaint Review: Synergy Direct Solution

• Updated: Mon, March 25, 2013

• Reported By: Cornerstone Carpet Cleaning — Sonora California
Synergy Direct Solution
2525 Camino Del Rio S #300 San Diego, California United States of America

Synergy Direct Solution Good talkers but do not deliver-Ripped Me Off San Diego, California

*Consumer Suggestion: confront them

I started out by a phone call from this company with many promises and what I experienced as no delivery of those promises.  Even after a multitude of calls to them about the work they promised not being finished(and even after many weeks still never was) I can't believe how a company with so many promises before receiving my money did not deliver.  Good sales and high pressue(I should not have succumbed to their pressure) is what they use with a 1 year contract that was never fulfilled by them even after several weeks.  They kept my money and would not give it back.  Kyle Readick is the owner and in three of my calls to this company he answered personally and threatened me that if I didn't take the bad review off the internet he would have a lawyer sue me for it.  Truly just one of the few and the worst companies I have ever dealt with in a ME ME way.  Kyle Readick is a person I wish I had never known about.  What a nightmare experience. What a nightmare beyond belief!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/24/2013 11:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Synergy-Direct-Solution/San-Diego-California-92108/Synergy-Direct-Solution-Good-talkers-but-do-not-deliver-Ripped-Me-Off-San-Diego-Californ-1037568. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Synergy Direct Solution

#1 Consumer Suggestion

confront them

AUTHOR: Mike - ()

You have their address,  go there in person  and take care of it. even filing in small claims court will probably get them to  make it right.

I've had phone calls from these turds also, I just hang up on them after telling them I am not interested.