Complaint Review: Synergy Information Solutions

• Updated: Sun, March 21, 2010

• Reported By: Joe — Fort Lauderdale Florida United States of America
Synergy Information Solutions
3431 SW 19th Street Fort Lauderdale, Florida United States of America

Synergy Information Solutions - Prism Point Technologies does not pay invoices to sub contractors Fort Lauderdale Florida

I stopped providing services to PPT for a year now because when then would call to schedule a service call I would tell them I have several unpaid invoices and the rep would refer me to the accounting department.  I spoke with Kristy and Laura from accounting to resolve the issue.  I resubmitted paperwork several times.  I was actually told a check was dis batched and of course it was never received.  I postponed writing this report because I hoped the right thing would be done.  It has been 8 months since I was assured a check for five service calls in the south Florida area.  This company has poor record keeping and never pays on time if at all.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/21/2010 07:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Synergy-Information-Solutions/Fort-Lauderdale-Florida-33312/Synergy-Information-Solutions-Prism-Point-Technologies-does-not-pay-invoices-to-sub-cont-583540. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Synergy Information Solutions