Complaint Review: Synergy Oil LLC., Big OIL, and other names for Synergy OIL!

• Submitted: Thu, August 16, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, August 16, 2012

• Reported By: Rosemary — Myrtle Beach South Carolina United States of America
Synergy Oil LLC., Big OIL, and other names for Synergy OIL!
Daryl Magette,head of boiler room, at Synergy Oil 1201 Dove St. #475, California United States of America

Synergy Oil LLC., Big OIL, and other names for Synergy OIL! Tony Pistill, and Robert Falco are half brothers. Tony has been convicted on several counts of fraud! The head man at the boiler room,for Synergy Oil, at 20371 Irvine Av. Suite A-170, Newport Beach, C Synergy Oil more than a consumer complaint, you WILL loose your money, and even your LIFE they tell you they are protected!!! However, I don't care anymore I wan't my money back! The Calf. Atttorney G 1201 Dove St. #475, California

I was contacted by an investment broker, for Synergy Oil LLC., after doing everything I could too make sure this company was a good company, I invested $100,000 dollars! I spent $179.00 dollars on Dunn and Bradstreet, who gave them an A rating, checked with the BBB, who also gave them an A rating, and looked for any articles about this company on the web.

Since then, I have been lied to time after time! Every month they send a new e-mail about why they can't pay a monthly distribution/now it's a quartly distribution! However, all I have ever received is 600.00 and 700.00 in total! They threatened me; told me if I contacted any law authority, I would loose everything with an under threat, of even my life! I just don't care anymore let them come, call me a crazy like anyone who complains about them! I have every contact e-mail, letter, their Mission Statement, which tells investors why Synergy is the best oil company in the country,and how you're going to make "a continues revenue stream, and 3 to 5 times your investment over a 7 year period." The investors who have been scammed try to warn other investors, however,I think Google is paid to take them down because you can write a warning and go back in 5 minutes and it's gone! Also, you need a pass word to get on Synergy's web site! If I can't be helped, please help others!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/16/2012 03:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Synergy-Oil-LLC-Big-OIL-and-other-names-for-Synergy-OIL/1201-Dove-St-475-California-92660/Synergy-Oil-LLC-Big-OIL-and-other-names-for-Synergy-OIL-Tony-Pistill-and-Robert-Falco-928317. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Synergy Oil LLC., Big OIL, and other names for Synergy OIL!