• Report: #320344

Complaint Review: Synergy Marketing | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Making it right with customers from the past.

• Submitted: Sun, March 23, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, November 15, 2013

• Reported By:Hawthorne Nevada
Randy Charach - Synergy Marketing Group, Inc
303-2309 W 41st Ave Vancouver, British Columbia Canada

Synergy Marketing REVIEW "Making things right with customers from the past. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, ..A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business.
*UPDATE: Synergy Marketing is recognized by Ripoff Report as a Verified Safe business.

Ripoff Report Verified™ REVIEW:

EDitor’s UPDATE: Positive rating and recognition has been given to Synergy Marketing for commitment to the highest levels of integrity. Taking care of complaints when not even in control of the business, and, the Reports are so old, .. who, but a good thoughtful person would do that?

As a successful businessman, Randy feels it is critical to listen to his clients and respond properly. By always putting others first, he continues to maintain successful dealings both now and for many years to come.

Randy's personal business philosophy is based on the premise that "strives to add value in all that he does”. He is serious about meeting commitments, and delivers on all promises."

Randy recognizes that complaints posted on Ripoff Report (whether true or not) are issues that need to be addressed, not ignored. If handled correctly, complaints can be valuable learning opportunities. With the feedback generated by Ripoff Report’s Investigation he has clarified that he did not profit from or control the companies involved while the complaints were initiated. Regardless, he still showed his commitment to fairness and good relations. He's proven himself to be a seeker of truth and advocate for setting things straight and making things right.

In summary, after our review, which included discussions with Randy, Ripoff Report is convinced that he is ethical, fair, and operates with full integrity in all his dealings.

The information provided in this report is based on comments made during an onsite inspection held by a third party verification company with no biases toward Synergy Marketing. >
Synergy Marketing is Ripoff Report Verified

Synergy Marketing was formed years ago and shortly after, it was taken over by another company. Randy stayed on as a representative and became known as the face of the company. His vision was to create marketing products and services, but this was never put into motion.

When asked why he left his position at Synergy Marketing, he explained, “Quite soon after starting it, it wasn’t going as I had planned or hoped. There was another company who promised to turn things around, to make things work out for me and any clients. I figured that was the best option. The original plan for the company was to create informational products, like courses and books that I authored, and market those. That plan never came to fruition.”

Synergy Marketing, was sold for one dollar with the promise to they could make it work better for all involved. For the first few months under their ownership, Randy worked uncompensated but with the promise of sharing in any future revenues. He attended seminars with the new owners representatives where he remained the face of the company. They continued to use his name in some of their promotions but he never shared in any of their revenues as promised.

When asked if he still maintains contact with any previous clients from Synergy Marketing, he replied, “I spoke with one yesterday, a man named Jorge. I just touched base with him and explained the situation to him again. I have had many conversations and e-mail correspondence with him over the last five or six years. With the help of Ripoff Report I touched base just to reiterate what had happened, let him ask any questions etc. We had a good conversation and he was satisfied and followed up with an email thanking me for the further clarification and clearing the air. I offered to make things right for him despite that I didn’t have any personal gain from it. I felt responsible because it was my name that he was trusting and we worked something out.”

During the onsite interview Randy was asked how he plans to implement solutions to make clients happy in future business ventures: “I’ve always dealt with the utmost integrity. I started doing business as an entertainer, when I was twelve years old and I’ve dealt with hundreds of different clients who have booked me multiple times over the years. I’ve done over 5,000 shows during the course of 30+ years and have always done whatever it takes to make them happy, so nothing changing there. I’m just learning my lesson of getting involved with the wrong people and the wrong kind of industry, although I don’t know that I can blame the industry. I don’t even blame the people; I blame myself for getting involved with them. I’ve learned now to be very careful with whom I involve myself with.”

Randy is happy to be a part of the Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. He wanted to deal with the complaints made on Ripoff Report and thinks what they do is a good thing for people in his situation. He thinks this is a responsible and ethical way to deal with this problem.

Some of Randy's favorite business quotes which reflect his personal philosophy:

To give real service you must add something which cannot be bought or measured with money, and that is sincerity and integrity.” --Douglas Adams

”Integrity has no need of rules.” --Albert Camus

”Honesty is the cornerstone of all success, without which confidence and ability to perform shall cease to exist.” --Mary Kay Ash

”Real integrity is doing the right thing, knowing that nobody's going to know whether you did it or not.” --Oprah Winfrey

”The greatest homage we can pay to truth is to use it.” —Ralph Waldo Emerson

”A life lived with integrity - even if it lacks the trappings of fame and fortune is a shining star in whose light others may follow in the years to come.” --Denis Waitley

”The highest compact we can make with our fellow is, - 'Let there be truth between us two forever more.'" --Ralph Waldo Emerson

”Honesty is the first chapter in the book of wisdom.” --Thomas Jefferson

”In failing circumstances no one can be relied on to keep their integrity.” --Ralph Waldo Emerson

”The glue that holds all relationships together -- including the relationship between the leader and the led is trust, and trust is based on integrity.” --Brian Tracy

”Integrity is the first step to true greatness. Men love to praise, but are slow to practice it. To maintain it in high places costs self-denial; in all places it is liable to opposition, but its end is glorious, and the universe will yet do it homage.” --Charles Simmons

”Our lives improve only when we take chances - and the first and most difficult risk we can take is to be honest with ourselves.” —Walter Anderson

”Integrity is not a conditional word. It doesn't blow in the wind or change with the weather. It is your inner image of yourself, and if you look in there and see a man who won't cheat, then you know he never will.” --John D. MacDonald

”Achievement of your happiness is the only moral purpose of your life, and that happiness, not pain or mindless self-indulgence, is the proof of your moral integrity, since it is the proof and the result of your loyalty to the achievement of your values.” --Ayn Rand

Read about Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. this program works.

Randy Charach - Synergy Marketing Group, Big Time Crook Beware of doing business with him or M.O.R.E. Inc. Vancouver British Columbia

I gave him $2,500.00 for twenty five websites that they were to manage for me and advertise on google. I was to get a check each month which I did get two for a total of $25.00. Then he sold the websited to a foreign company and never sent any info on the other company so we could get in touch with them. He is a big crook and I hope all the other people who were in this same Scheme would file reports.

Hawthorne, Nevada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/23/2008 09:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Syngergy-Marketing-320344. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Randy Charach - Synergy Marketing Group, Inc