midnight

• Updated: Tue, December 25, 2012

• Reported By: John — Little Rock Arkansas United States of America
Syntechs
boca roton, Florida United States of America

Syntechs Melissa Schaab Syntechs Company lies to you about their payment and does not pay... boca roton, Florida

My company started doing service work for Syntechs in October.  I had over $1300 dollars invoiced and I had to fight with Melissa Schaab to get payment.  Melissa held labels out so the parts would be delayed.  I waited for payment for November, never came, I am out $3400 dollars with this company.  I am filing a suit against them for payment.  I tried to work out the issue with Syntechs, but after doing research I have found other technicians that have had the same issues.  They pay the first check then they hold the others.  Melissa is Syntechs whipping post, she barks out all of the demands, and does all the up front lying. I just want to warn other techs to not do business with the Company, it was 90 days of torture.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/25/2012 11:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Syntechs/boca-roton-Florida-/Syntechs-Melissa-Schaab-Syntechs-Company-lies-to-you-about-their-payment-and-does-not-pay-986946. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Syntechs