instrument

Syntechs
Internet USA

Syntechs Syntechs lies to you about sending payment Internet

*Author of original report: On Going NON-Payment

I was pressured to sign up with this company Syntechs which is a sub company for HD repair from the internet because I am an authorized service center for Samsung and if I wanted to continue to get capacitor jobs for Samsung tv's I would have to go through Syntechs. I did my first job for them on 4/2/2013 and my second on 5/2/2013 and have not been paid for either job. I call and talk to Philip and hes always says he knows nothing and I would have to contact accounting butlast week both him and accounting said the check is in the mail via Fedex and of cource nothing has shown up yet. I am very disappointed in this company because they make me jump through many hoops and call them while onsite and want me to br very professional and yet they lie and drag their feet on sending out payments for work already completed. Today I am going to talk to my regional service manager for Samsung and ask/inform him that I am going to bill the customers that I have already completed the work for but I am going to be sure that will not affect my Samsung status first after thI will contact my laywer.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/11/2013 12:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Syntechs/internet/Syntechs-Syntechs-lies-to-you-about-sending-payment-Internet-1058286. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Syntechs

On Going NON-Payment

AUTHOR: satguy - ()

Nothing has changed since my last report, except they did pay me for the last two jobs, after more than two months from completion. I did one more job because Phil talked me into it, because the job was close to my shop. It was a fairly easy repair, total charge was $95.00. The job was completed on Feb 21, 2014, and as of today, May 29, 2014, over 90 days, no check. I spoke with Phil last week, and he said he would get with accounting, and see why I havent been paid. At this point, my only options are to file civil court proceedings, which would involve the original customer to be served with a subpoena to appear in court. All over a bill for $95.00. I will contact Syntechs tomorrow, with one last attempt to resolve this $95.00 problem.