Complaint Review: Synthian Sharp

• Submitted: Sun, April 21, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, April 22, 2013

• Reported By: SC — Synthian Victim New York
Synthian Sharp
429 E Commonwealth Ave Apt A Fullerton California Orange County, California United States of America

Synthian Sharp Dream Harder Foundation, Rattle The Cage Productions, Hyacinth, Joshua (real birth name) Rapist Sex Offender Kidnapper Abuser Phsical Abuser Mental Abuser Emotional Abuser Orange County, California

*General Comment: What a crock

*Consumer Comment: Something seems odd.

Be very, very careful of a 'man' named Synthian Sharp. (Not his real name). He is one of the people involved in the lovely documentary, 'How I Became An Elephant." He uses his "art" to lure woman in. He has been known to kidnap (2 women to my knowledge) and rape them. I was also raped by him-physically, mentally and emotionally. He uses fear as his way to control his victims. He drives a Hertz, which should be your first warning that there is something very wrong with him. He is a Peter Pan, Michael Jackson wanna-be. In his 40's, he pretends he is in his 20's or 30's. He hides his balding black colored hair with bandanas, and clips in fake black braids underneath to look cool, he has a tattoo on his back that states "I will change this world absolutely." Yeah. Change it for the WORSE!

This person pretends to be a 'genius'---a self-proclaimed genius that is! He hides behind animal rescue to attain his victims. [continued below]....
..... Perfect, right? How difficult is it to get an animal rescuer into your 2nd floor apartment? He uses their good hearts to be the person they need to 'rescue'. Then once he has them trapped, he turns on them. Twists everything around so that people in the Animal Rights community don't believe a word you say, or they believe you and just don't want to get involved. The only reason why there are no police reports on him (to my knowledge), is that every one I have spoken to are too afraid to press charges. Afraid of what he will do to them.

BUT. The police are watching him. STAY AWAY from him, no matter how charming he appears, no matter what he promises! Oh yeah, and that "script" he's been writing about Peter Pan---the one that will be his "big break"....he's been writing it for over 13 years now! Don't believe a word he says. Be careful. You may wind up dead.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/21/2013 05:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Synthian-Sharp/Orange-County-California-92832/Synthian-Sharp-Dream-Harder-Foundation-Rattle-The-Cage-Productions-Hyacinth-Joshua-re-1045098. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Synthian Sharp

#1 General Comment

What a crock

AUTHOR: ex_cell - ()

This is the biggest crock of you know what I have ever read in my life.  I have known Synthian for several years and I am literally laughing at this nonsense; it is so far from the truth!  This is a really low blow and I hope you feel the consequences from this later after the truth finds its way out from your dark lies.  *Also just want to note here that this is a cheap way to hurt people... it's no longer clever... it's annoying*

If this should ever get serious...(because this just so ridiculous and I really don't want to feed into this, but Synthian doesn't deserve this)... please contact me and I can vouch for your safety.  I have stayed in this persons house on numerous occasions.  One time, I had my car brake down in the middle of the night, in the middle of the freeway.  If this person was so dangerous, why did I immediately call him for help?  He picked me up from the auto shop that my car was towed to, took me to his house, let me stay there and eat all his food until my car was ready for me a few days later. I had the most awesome time camping out there...sorry.. I wasn't scared or freaking out..had my phone the whole time, no 911 calls made.  Synthian is a kind, gentle, sweet teddy bear.  you suck.

**NOTE** Nobody told me to leave this info. Nobody even told me about this being posted here. I coincidentally logged into my old Myspace account today to delete it and found some of Synthian's projects posted. I wanted to find more, and after a search I was disappointed to find this crap on the internet.

Something seems odd.

AUTHOR: mgy - ()

You claim to have been raped by this person, you could just report him to the authorities since you make it seem he's such a threat to other people. You also have the power to keep him behind bars, all you have to do is go to the police dpt. and explain how this man physically, emotionally and mentally abused you.

By the way, this is the second report I see on here...wording is very similar.