Complaint Review: Systweak Koeln

• Updated: Fri, November 22, 2013

• Reported By: scamvictim — Toronto Ontario
Systweak Koeln
Systweak Software 572 & 573, G-1, Tower B-1 Evolve Internet India

Systweak Koeln Not satisfied with the purchases - PC efficiency stays the same after the clean-up Jaipur Internet

My PC has been receiving marketing scam alert - low disk space - from Systweak, enticing me to purchase CleanRegPro for $14.95, which I did purchase on Nov 9. However within the same day after download the CleanRegPro, I kept on receiving the same alert scam, then I called the 1-800 number. I was told that I have to buy another one - called Advanced System Optimizer in order to clean different things on my PC. I was told that the charges was $29.95.

However when I received the credit card statement, I was charged by $33.54 on Nov 10 2013 and $14.95 on Nov 9 2013, the amount was different from what I was told. In fact the Advanced System Optimizer covers the same cleaning of CleanRegPro. It doesn't make sense why I have to pay $14.95 for the CleanReg Pro where it is covered by Advanced System Optimizer.

Thinking that my PC should have been speed up after the two purchases, but in fact it is about the same efficiency even after the 'clean up'. The fact is now my PC has been keeping on receiving the same scam alert - low disk space when every time I turn on my PC and it appears every 15 minutes.

This led me to believe that the alert is a marketing scam, leading consumers to buy their software one after one, on and on. Since my PC is at the same speed even after the 'clean up', and kept on being on alert for the same scam message -low disk space, I am not totally satisfied with the purchases. I want to have 100% refund of the total amount that I paid, for $48.49 to my credit card account. Please let me know how can I delete the annoying scam messages.

tsan, Toronto, ON

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/22/2013 12:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Systweak-Koeln/internet/Systweak-Koeln-Not-satisfied-with-the-purchases-PC-efficiency-stays-the-same-after-the-1101487. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Systweak Koeln