Complaint Review: Systweak

• Updated: Wed, February 15, 2012

• Reported By: Buster — United Arab Emirates
Systweak
Internet India

Systweak Advanced System Optimizer An India Based Ripoff with ZERO intelligent support. Only a runaround. Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Kindly submit your issue at http://support.systweak.com for assistance

I installed Advanced System Optimizer on a new Windows 7, 64 bit build. Immediately on running Smart PC Care the system crashed repeatedly and to the point where a complete reinstall was required. I stupidly again installed ASO with the same result.

Like others reporting I attempted to get support - this would have been comical if watched by a 3rd party, but for me it was a nightmare - If Microsoft Qualified Technicians know as little as these ASO support entities do about PCs and operating systems and antivrus, then Microsoft is in real trouble.

I gave up - Money wasted - Product Dumped I do believe that the Owners and technicians are actually based in INDIA.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/15/2012 08:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Systweak/internet/Systweak-Advanced-System-Optimizer-An-India-Based-Ripoff-with-ZERO-intelligent-support-O-839450. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Systweak

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Kindly submit your issue at http://support.systweak.com for assistance

AUTHOR: Systweak Support Team - ()

Dear Buster

My apologies for the inconvenience caused to you.

Could you kindly submit your issues at http://support.systweak.com for assistance? We will provide you with the solution to your problems as soon as possible.

I want to assure you that our products are completely safe to use and used by over a million customers successfully to optimize their PCs. We are Microsoft Gold Certified Company and our programs are highly rated and reviewed.

We look forward to assisting you.

Sincerely,