Complaint Review: Systweak

• Submitted: Fri, January 18, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, January 18, 2013

• Reported By: marcyann61 — Lumberton Texas United States of America
Systweak

Systweak Advanced System Optimizer This program definately messes with your computer... and can't always be removed! Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Kindly contact us at http://support.systweak.com for assistance

I put this on three computers after reading a great CNet review. All three computers slowed down noticeably right away. I started having new problems, but when I tried to search for help from Systweak, I got a lot of "web page unavailable" messages, just like one of the other complainants on this website noted. After a few months of a lot of new and exciting little problems - page drops, unable to view website, driver issues, program updating that never ended - that I had not had before, I tried to get some help. Fat chance. I got a lot of runaround, and was finally told that one of my other programs was conflicting with it. Huh? Wasn't that the kind of thing this was supposed to fix? After a few fix-it efforts, including reloading the program on one computer, I decided to remove on both. I got it off the first one, and things are running pretty smoothly again.  I can't even remove it from the second one however. I get a message about a missing file, and end of uninstall.  Company has a solution, reinstall the product... for 39.95 again. Oh, they did offer me a reinstall of a one year subscription for 19.95. What a deal....

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/18/2013 12:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Systweak/internet/Systweak-Advanced-System-Optimizer-This-program-definately-messes-with-your-computer-an-999239. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Systweak

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Kindly contact us at http://support.systweak.com for assistance

AUTHOR: Systweak Support Team - ()

Dear marcyann61

My apologies for the inconvenience caused to you.

I want to assure you that Advanced System Optimizer is completely safe to use and used by over a million customers successfully to optimize their PCs. It does not conflict with any third party applications.

We take customer satisfaction very seriously and would like to address your issues immediately.

It seems the problem you are facing is due to any missing or corrupt files, therefore I suggest that you reinstall the program (which is FREE) and then try uninstalling it from the Control Panel.

For more assistance, please contact us at http://support.systweak.com.

Regards