Complaint Review: Systweak.inc

• Submitted: Sat, October 23, 2010
  • Updated: Fri, April 27, 2012

• Reported By: Buster — Other United Arab Emirates

Systweak.inc ADVANCED SYSTEM OPTIMIZER Product has caused my PC to crash and I have repeatedly attempted to contact support and have recieved no response... zero support, zero response. Internet

*Author of original report: CAUTION DO NOT

*UPDATE Employee: Contact us for assistance

*Consumer Comment: You Sir are Not Telling the Truth

*UPDATE Employee: products are tested

Following use of the software my PC failed. I have repeatedly attempted contacting SUPPORT but have yet to recieve a response. I have recieved no communication at all... zero.

Recent huge discounted pricing of the product smacks of a ripoff / compaqny about to cut-and-run.

Product has caused a huge problem and support is zero.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/23/2010 12:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Systweakinc/internet/Systweakinc-ADVANCED-SYSTEM-OPTIMIZER-Product-has-caused-my-PC-to-crash-and-I-have-repeat-654291. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Systweak.inc

AUTHOR: Buster - (United Arab Emirates)

Do not let them access your PC remotely, not under any circumstances.

Your data and details will be stolen.

Contact us for assistance

AUTHOR: Systweak Support Team - (India)

Dear Susan,

On behalf of team at Systweak I would like to apologize for any inconvenience that has been caused to you.

Please reach us at http://support.systweak.com, we will access your PC remotely (with your permission) to diagnose your PC problems and fix them.

Support Team

You Sir are Not Telling the Truth

AUTHOR: Susan - (U.S.A.)

I recently renewed my subscription to Advanced System Optimizer, and my computer crashed five times in a row--something my computer has never done before. The computer also began to send viral emails to everyone in my address book, also something it had never done before. It is shut down at present, as I decide who to report your scam to, and where to post what you did to my computer after I figure out WHAT you did to it! (This only started after I renewed my subscription and allowed your technician remote access)

I spoke to one of your "Microsoft Certified Technicians" and was told that running my "always on" anti-virus program was conflicting with ASO. After much argument regarding the fact that ASO is a "run on demand" program, I asked for a different "technician" and was told I was indeed correct--ASO is not the same kind of program, and will not conflict with an "always on" anti-virus program.

When I called, I asked for a "certified technician" and was transferred four times to different people. I hung up when the fourth person told me, "No, I'm not a certified technician, but I will transfer you to one."

BTW where are you located? On the phone I was told Florida, but various sites trace your location to India.

Your scam is almost over.

products are tested

AUTHOR: Systweak Support Team - (India)

Dear Sir

Note that, all our products are thoroughly tested on all operating systems and with
different softwares.

There are several reasons for system crash; some of them are defective hardware, driver conflicts, corrupt/incompatible drivers, missing or corrupt Windows files.

We request you to please contact support at support@systweak.com with the exact problem you are facing.

We always treat our all customers on priority basis; we have a TAT of 24 hours and stand behind it to serve better.

Systweak Support Team