Complaint Review: T & B Sales

• Reported By: cygray73 — Brandon Florida
T & B Sales
674 Mount Zion Rd. Jonesboro, Georgia USA

T & B Sales Shady Sales reps Jonesboro Georgia

This is the first time I have ever felt compelled to write anything on a company.    My gripe is not with the product but with the distributor, more specifically their sales reps.   He shows up at my door with his funny fast talking sales pitch.  I said several times, not interested, broke, no thanks...  He keeps going and going, I say Look, I got nothing in my account, I'm broke.   He insists that you can post date a check, I tell him that's illegal, he insists it's not.  I said seriously, do not deposit this check until the 11th.  He says they won't, swears up and down that they won't, I grungingly write the check for the stupid $40 bottle of cleaner that I didn't even want in the first place....   Then two days before the check would have cleared, it hits my bank, costing me $35.00 in NSF fees on top of the ridiculous $40 price tag.  I now have a $75.00 bottle of cleaner that I never wanted in the first place.  Furious!  I call them and of course, the stupid moron who answers the phone claims that there is nothing they can do.  And that post dated checks are, what, illegal.  Big freaking duh!  Seriously, dirt bags, all of them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/08/2014 02:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/T-B-Sales/Jonesboro-Georgia-30236/T-B-Sales-Shady-Sales-reps-Jonesboro-Georgia-1113964. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on T & B Sales