Complaint Review: T & B Sales

• Updated: Tue, August 16, 2011

• Reported By: liz — fairborn Ohio United States of America
T & B Sales
674 Mount Zion Rd Internet United States of America

T & B Sales Advanage 20X Multi-purpose cleaner Door to door young sales person talking of inner city problems for him growing up in. This company supposedly offers the job of selling this product to keep them off the street. Purchased one bottle Internet

A sales person came to our door who said he was from the inner city. Had a hard time growing up. T & B Sales supposedly gives these teenagers a job to help keep them off the street. We bought a $40.00 bottle of green apple cleaner that could be diluted.

Does not work. Could not even take water spots off the windows of our car. Works just as well as water, but a lot more pricey. The receipt given us stated we had 3 days to get our money back.

I called the number on the receipt. The lady there did not seem to concerned and gave me a new number to call. I called this number and only received an answering machine. Left message with my phone number. Have not heard back from them.

Now how am I supposed to get my money back following their directions if know one will return my calls? Very unprofessional. Product does not work. Sales pitch is terrible to work on the guilt of individuals. Cannot return product because know one will get back with you.

Please think twice before buying anything from this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/16/2011 07:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/T-B-Sales/internet/T-B-Sales-Advanage-20X-Multi-purpose-cleaner-Door-to-door-young-sales-person-talking-of-766091. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on T & B Sales