Complaint Review: T & D Locksmiths

• Updated: Fri, December 07, 2012

• Reported By: Ron — Westminster California United States of America
T & D Locksmiths
3814 Franklin Avenue Fulleton, California United States of America

T & D Locksmiths My-orange county-locksmith.net Just plain old ripoff artists Fullerton California

Called them on 11/28/12 to come to a location for a re-key. I was looking at their website, and their website said it would be $15.00 for a service call and $19.00 per lock to re-key. I phoned them and let them know that I was looking at their website and wanted to make sure that the charge would be As stated on the website Of $15.00 and $19.00 per lock to re-key. I was told yes that's right, those would be the charges. The locksmith showed up and when he completed the work he handed me a bill for $139.00, instead of the $53.00 it should have been. The work was already done so I gave him a credit card. Interestingly, they don't take checks. I see why now. When I contacted them back to get $86.00 refunded, their story was that these charges were base prices and could go up from there. They also couldn't tell me what the reason for the upcharge was. Total ripoff artists. Please anyone, before you use these crooks, check out all of the derogatory reports that are here and elsewhere on the web.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/07/2012 12:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/T-D-Locksmiths/Fulleton-California-98233/T-D-Locksmiths-My-orange-county-locksmithnet-Just-plain-old-ripoff-artists-Fullerton-Ca-979143. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on T & D Locksmiths