Complaint Review: T J Rohleder; M.O.R.E. Inc.

• Submitted: Sun, February 01, 2009
  • Updated: Sun, February 01, 2009

• Reported By:Long Island City New York
T J Rohleder; M.O.R.E. Inc.
305 E Main Street Goessel, Kansas U.S.A.

T J Rohleder; M.O.R.E. Inc. TJ Got My Blue Jeans and... Goessel Kansas

I was ripped off by Mr. TJ Rohleder a.k.a. The Blue Jean Millionaire!!! In January of 2007 I joined his new moneymaking idea called: The Direct-Response Network. It looked like the perfect program -MLM- where people needed $500 to join and $100 a month to keep with the company.

Since I was new to the Network Marketing arena I did everything I was told to do. I mailed his expensive postcards and hired his 'experts' to write copy for me and advertise on the internet. I spent $2,000 to join as a Founding member and another $3,000 to promote! TJ Rohleder promised to build my downline as a Founding member which he never did.

Then he tried to sell me more and more (M.O.R.E.) of his garbage created by his notorious team of 'marketers'.
But the worst part is: he increased the joining fee from $500 to over $18,000 Who's got that kind of cash? I think Mr. TJ Rohleder is a person living out of the real world...he offers free gifts 'truly' worth over $295,000 if you, the weak and idiot joins his programs.

I'll tell you what: TJ is not the only scam artist out there, but he truly is the #1! I don't want to do anything with him, his 'company' or any of his 'guru' friends...if you ever do they sure will tear you apart! Be careful!!!

Mr. S****
Long Island City, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/01/2009 11:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/T-J-Rohleder-MORE-Inc/Goessel-Kansas-67053/T-J-Rohleder-MORE-Inc-TJ-Got-My-Blue-Jeans-and-Goessel-Kansas-418967. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on T J Rohleder; M.O.R.E. Inc.