Complaint Review: T-Low

• Reported By: Tucson — California California United States of America
T-Low
Unknown atlanta, Georgia United States of America

T-Low Run If You see him atlanta, Georgia

I actually was alarmed when  read all this "stuff" about Mr. Terrance Brown online but must say not surprised! After seeing how many people he actually took advantage of I can honestly say that I am glad I got great gifts from the man and even a happier person that I realized what type of "person" I was dealing with and moved on!! I feel sorry for him that the internet is so readily available for bashing but people like him deserve this to be honest if he has done so much harm. As a mother I am sad that he has ruined his children during his years of trying to make it with a career that will never be! Im soo incredibly happy that I never allowed myself to get so engulfed in this madness. I wish him the best of luck because people like this need help and hopefully he will come to realization at some point!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/16/2012 01:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/T-Low/atlanta-Georgia-unknown/T-Low-Run-If-You-see-him-atlanta-Georgia-840001. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on T-Low