Mississippi

• Reported By: DIANA**** — MONTGOMERY Alabama United States of America
T-MOBILE USA
1201 Menaul Blvd (NE) Albuquerque, New Mexico United States of America

T-MOBILE USA Misleading sales Albuquerque, New Mexico

When it sound too good to be true then it is. This was a RIP-OFF I would had never seen coming!

My story start with T-Mobile who if any one had told me this I would not have believe it. I have bee told for a long time by part of my family that have T-Mobile they are the one to go with. I have to say I was taken in by T-Mobile when it was a low part of my life. This start off when I was in the hospital I had to get a new because the one I had did not work well and I was paying $150.00mn. So I call T-Mobile and told them that I do a lot of my work on the phone I do Food Ministry for my church and use my phone lot.

I need a phone that I can see that have big numbers and don't drop calls. I was told on we have a phone for you that you will like I also told them I can't be without my Cel Phone because I have a defibrillator and don't know when I have to use my phone. I was told no problem you want have to worry about that.. So I get my phone. I had just got out the hospital and when I start to have problems and start to call T-Mobile back never did any sales person tell me what phone I need or try to help me. Each time I call I had been calling for 2wks now. Even doing Christmas I call and was told they would help me up to 12-29-11.

This is just not right if they would give me my money back or give me a phone I can see to use, that is right for me I will be OK.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/26/2011 08:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/T-MOBILE-USA/Albuquerque-New-Mexico-87107/T-MOBILE-USA-Misleading-sales-Albuquerque-New-Mexico-814112. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on T-MOBILE USA