Complaint Review: T-MOBILE WIRELESS COMPANY

• Updated: Mon, October 19, 2009

• Reported By: Jerryinfinity — Palm Desert California USA
T-MOBILE WIRELESS COMPANY
Tmobile.com Internet United States of America

T-MOBILE WIRELESS COMPANY T-Mobile Failed to stop my cell from receiving text messages after I requested I didn't want that feature! Internet

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: In Response

This is the most recent incident with T-Mobile as of October 16TH, 2009.
It was to my understanding that after I have requested NOT to receive ANY text, video, or picture messages on my T-Mobile Cell Phone, that I would not.  Prior to this incident, I received a text message on 10/04/2009, 09/25/09, 09/19/09, 09/15/09, 08/14/09, and so on, and so on, and called T-Mobile and gave them hell about that one, and back then I was assured that I would no longer be receiving any more text messages.
I have had my Text block on my cellphone since Jan 09.

It would seem that T-Mobile has a problem understanding when a customer tells them that THEY do not wish to receive ANY TEXT messages on their cellphone.
Had I not called T-Mobile to complain about this issue, I would have been charged, because they did not catch it!!!
So I have to be the one to make sure that THEY (T-Mobile) are doing their job as well..

As an unsatisfied customer, you would think that they would release me from my contract without paying any penalties, right?  Since they can't seem to stop these texts from getting through!!!
But all they care about is getting their money, and in no way did T-Mobile even try to compensate me for the trouble of having to call them and fix this problem...  AGAIN!!!
I can assure you that I will never go back or do I even recommend T-Mobile to anyone... EVER!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/16/2009 02:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/T-MOBILE-WIRELESS-COMPANY/internet/T-MOBILE-WIRELESS-COMPANY-T-Mobile-Failed-to-stop-my-cell-from-receiving-text-messages-af-510365. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on T-MOBILE WIRELESS COMPANY

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

In Response

AUTHOR: Dodie232 - (U.S.A.)

I know that t-mobile has a feature where they can block text messages. You are totally right text messages should not be coming through at all. From my understanding, text messages should only come through from T-mobile if anything and those text messages are free. However, it is not T-mobiles responsibility to sit there and monitor every account things are brought to their attention when you bring it to their attention. I like to think that they want to take care of their customers to the best of their ability, but you are one in millions of customers that they have to service