Complaint Review: T MOBILE

• Updated: Tue, May 14, 2013

• Reported By: DUONG NGUYEN — DENTON Texas
T MOBILE
P.O. Box 37380 Albuquerque, New Mexico USA

T MOBILE I ordered the new simcard and on the phone with the representative that day, he said the simcard will be free for me since I've been with Tmobile for more than 7 years. I was so happy but he said he needed my creditcard number and I will be charged for $1 just for security and the money will be returned to me the next day. He also gave me confirmation number of my services. Then couple days later, I found out that I was charged for $10.83 for the simcard. I called the customer care and they transferred me around and around for more than 30 min and finally hung up without an answer. I went online and chat with the representative via Tmobile chat, got no answer, they said he didn't put a note on my order so there's nothing they can do. Go to hell Tmobile customer services. It's only $10, but I felt like I was cheated since I was promised to get it for free. I might need to change my service. Terrible customer services. I've been with them for all those years. I can't believe they treat prepaid customer like trash Albuquerque New Mexico

I ordered the new simcard and on the phone with the representative that day, he said the simcard will be free for me since I've been with Tmobile for more than 7 years.  I was so happy but he said he needed my creditcard number and I will be charged for $1 just for security and the money will be returned to me the next day. He also gave me confirmation number of my services. Then couple days later,  I found out that I was charged for $10.83 for the simcard.  I called the customer care and they transferred me around and around for more than 30 min and finally hung up without an answer.  I went online and chat with the representative via Tmobile chat, got no answer, they said he didn't put a note on my order so there's nothing they can do.  Go to hell Tmobile customer services.  It's only $10, but I felt like I was cheated since I was promised to get it for free.  I might need to change my service.  Terrible customer services.  I've been with them for all those years. I can't believe they treat prepaid customer like trash.

Note: confirmation #: 1128622181.  If you retrieve the call, you probably hear the exact of his words

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/14/2013 04:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/T-MOBILE/Albuquerque-New-Mexico-87176/T-MOBILE-I-ordered-the-new-simcard-and-on-the-phone-with-the-representative-that-day-he-1050953. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on T MOBILE