Complaint Review: T MOBILE

• Reported By: Remy — Cleveland Texas United States of America
T MOBILE
PO BOX 660252 DALLAS, Texas United States of America

T MOBILE THEY ARE CHARGING 200.00 PER PHONE ON A 1 CONTRACT DEAL. DALLAS, Texas

I went to T-Mobile store looking for phone and sales rep talked me into getting a Hot Spot for my laptop, when i was talking to him he said its $29.99 a month, so i agreed, and got it.After a day or so the Hot Spot did not work so i called them back and told them to cancel and i dont want it, the sales rep said he will call me back , and i waited and waited for his call and never called back.  I called them and they told me it would be 200.00 for cancellation of contract.  I fought over the phone with them for hours because i tried to cancel it right after i got it.  The just waited out the time to get more money outta me.  So after all the fighting i decided to cancel my main phone account in which i had with the company for over 3 years.  I had 1 contract with 4 phones and i understand that there is a 200.00 fee to cancel a contract early but now they are saying its 200.00 per phone and with 1 phone line just assigned to the hotspot that equals 5 x 200.00......1,000.00 dollars to cancel a phone.  Come on that is just ridiculous.  This is the biggest rip off I have ever seen. I am a 62 years old widow on fixed income and they keep trying to get me to pay for all those phones, which i have only 1 contarct?? and they are very rude and do not have respect and hanged up the phone on me after i told them No, i will not pay for the cancellation fee of 5 phones. Please let people know about this matter so they will stop using T-Moblie, and i hope someone can help me with this matter.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/04/2012 05:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/T-MOBILE/DALLAS-Texas-75266-0252/T-MOBILE-THEY-ARE-CHARGING-20000-PER-PHONE-ON-A-1-CONTRACT-DEAL-DALLAS-Texas-818053. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on T MOBILE