• Report: #819619

Complaint Review: T-MOBILE

• Submitted: Sun, January 08, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, January 26, 2012

• Reported By: Marvin michael — brownsville Texas U.S.A.
T-MOBILE

T-MOBILE PREPAID T-MOBILE WILL NOT LET YOU DISCONTINUE SERVICE Internet

*Consumer Comment: T-mobile also charged my Prepaid phone without authorization

T-Mobile doesn't have coverage at my Home. I am changing to Verizon. I am on a Month by Month Plan, prepaid. I stopped Auto Pay, but, the T-Mobile Web Site will NOT LET ME STOP SERVICE, I called all Numbers, several Times, they all had a busy signal.
I noticed T-Mobile is Bankrupt, good reason to RIP OFF customers.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/08/2012 08:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/T-MOBILE/internet/T-MOBILE-PREPAID-T-MOBILE-WILL-NOT-LET-YOU-DISCONTINUE-SERVICE-Internet-819619. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on T-MOBILE

T-mobile also charged my Prepaid phone without authorization

AUTHOR: Kc-fl - (U.S.A.)

I had the same problem this week. My phone does not seem to work at home either. I cancelled my auto-pay after having issues and not being able to get any assistance(or even calls returned)  from T-mobile.They charged me anyways for the next month.

I called today and was transferred several times and finally I was transferrd to the prepaid billing department. I was told by the rep that they have a no refund policy and since my account has already been charged, there was nothing they could do. I threatened to dispute the charge with Discover since I didn't authorize it. No luck. Once  I spoke to a supervisor, however, she agreed to refund the money and ensure the auto pay was cancelled for the future. I would suggest trying this route first. If no luck, dispute the charge with your credit card company.

lightly