Complaint Review: T MOBILE

• Reported By:HOBART Indiana
T MOBILE
T-mobile.com Nationwide U.S.A.

TMOBILE, T MOBILE FREE FLIGHT A SCAM T MOBILE Nationwide

*Consumer Comment: Still trying to get my Free Flight in 07!

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: THEY HAVE FIXED IT

I signed up during the free flight period and have contaced the conciege service at least 4 times. I have not heard from TLC about my free flight and I am sick of calling. It is back and forth between T-mobile and TLC. I want a corporate address so I can write to a higher up about the scam they pulled to get customers. I was researching online and so many people are not getting the free flights they are entitled to. One T-mobile rep I talked to said it is a nightmare and there are a ton of problems. I am so upset that I have to waste so much of my time to get something I am entitled to and was promised.

Kellie7593
HOBART, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/08/2008 07:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/T-MOBILE/nationwide/TMOBILE-T-MOBILE-FREE-FLIGHT-A-SCAM-T-MOBILE-Nationwide-389157. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on T MOBILE

Still trying to get my Free Flight in 07!

AUTHOR: Kay Tee - (U.S.A.)

I have had a similar problem with T Mobile. I've been a loyal customer for years, rarely had a late payment. I did everything that I was supposed to do to get the Free Flight in 07 promotion, T Mobile has admitted to me several times that there is no reason why I don't qualify for the flight, but have yet to get TLC Marketing authorization to send me a booking request form. I call T Mobile and TLC back and forth, even did a conference call with both, and have gotten absolutely no where. They continue to jerk me around til this very day. T Mobile has gotten shady and unreliable and, when my contract is up in November 2009, I think I might be looking for a new cell phone company. I've had it!

#2 UPDATE EX-employee responds

AUTHOR: Nicole - (U.S.A.)

I agree with you that there were quite a few issues with last years FREE FLIGHT program. It was the first time Tmobile tried anything like that, and there were some mistakes that were made.

This year, however, they have revised the program and as an ex-employee, I see how it has gotten better and will be much easier for customers and employees alike.

Sorry about the bad experience that you had. If you want, call TMobile customer care and ask them for the CEO's email and fax. They will give it to you so you can contact him personally and he and his staff are ver proactive in getting resolutions.

#3 UPDATE EX-employee responds