Complaint Review: T- Mobil Cellular Towers

• Submitted: Sun, August 03, 2008
  • Updated: Sun, August 03, 2008

• Reported By:LA California
T- Mobil Cellular Towers
3815 Mclaughlin Ave 109 Los Angeles, California U.S.A.

T- Mobil Cellular Towers apartment owner leased our building to t-mobil for cell tower Los Angeles California

The abuse that has been done here is the dissrespet that GREG NAYLOR (OWNER) 3815 mclaughlin ave and T-MOBIL has placed onto the 26 unit building and its dedicated tenants. I dont know if you have gotten any contact from any other tenants but I am sure not only from the tenants but with all our agressive contact with the media City Councilman will be an issue for the ALL. After making a deal with T-MOBIL no contact with his tenants regarding what he was about to do was relayed to any of us, to respectfully give us a window of time for us to make our own decision if we as human beings want to by choice put our bodies and lives in an unsure unproven situation to be surrounded with radio active RF MICRO TUBES, which I must tell after 8.6 years of paying my rent looking at my patio and seeing these tenticals attached and bolted to my patio which I must say that when I spoke to your installer he told me that not only is he sterile from his job but he also recomended me to never stand on my patio. Not only has your instalation put me in a possible physical negative health postion with my diebites and my heart murmer but the location of the unit outside my building puts me in a position that accesability to my apartment is a one tow three and you are in my apartment. There has occasionaly been tagging on our building from TAGGERS possibly GANG MEMBERS that have the experiance and insight to know when a situation is to their advantage. I have done massive research on the internet just like a majority of the tenants and now surronding neighbors have done to find out that there are 1,110,000 articles that find this situation negative to not only adults but most of all CHILDREN that it is dangerous just like aspestos cigarettes and formaldihyde(GOVERNMENT TOLD US IT WAS OK WELL GUESS WHAT THEY WERE WRONG). Your installation process has left our protective enviorment in jepordy because our once enclosed protected garage has been left open all day, my 1967 Dodge Coronet 440 race car has been vandalized twice it is now gone. All boiles down to the dirty buck which T-MOBIL did not even have the respect to advise the living bodies in the building what was going on the nerve of all of you. YOU HAVE PUT ALL THE RESIDENTS AND SURRONDING NEIGHBORS AND CHILDREN IN A HORRIBLE POSITION TO CHANGE THEIR LIVES OR RISK THEIR DEATH.Their are long time tenants that with all their major health problems they do not have the money to leave so they have to risk their medical situation for the monetary profit you are giving GREG NAYLOR. This letter will be going to FOX TV,KTLA and all stations necessary. You are just as guilty for the damages that have been created by your greed. YOU FALL IN THE SAME CATAGORY AS EXXON WITH THIR 41 BILLION DOLLARS PROFIT THE FIRST SIX MONTHS OF THIS YEAR SHAME ON YOU. I WILL STOP NOW BUT I PROMISE YOU YOU WILL NOT FORGET I WILL CONTIUE TO PUSUE JUSTICE FOR ALL EVEN WHEN I AM NO LONGER LIVING HERE GO TAKE YOUR DIRTY DISRESPECTFUL BUSINESS ELSEWHERE.

Joe
LA, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/03/2008 10:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/T-Mobil-Cellular-Towers/Los-Angeles-California-90066/T-Mobil-Cellular-Towers-apartment-owner-leased-our-building-to-t-mobil-for-cell-tower-Los-358668. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on T- Mobil Cellular Towers