Complaint Review: T-Mobil

• Updated: Thu, August 28, 2014

• Reported By: Rockie — Irving Texas
T-Mobil
Nationwide USA

T-Mobil I purchased a Samsung Note3 two months ago on a payment plan. I haven't even made my second payment, and the phone stopped working Wednesday evening, August 27, 2014.  Irving Nationwide

I purchased a Samsung Note3 two months ago on a payment plan. I haven't even made my second payment, and the phone stopped working Wednesday evening, August 27, 2014. This is a $700.00 phone. T-Mobil refuses to give me a New One (I have Insurance on this phone) the Representative actually told me they would not send me a new one, that the phone they would send is Used and Refurbished. Again, I haven't even made my second payment.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/28/2014 04:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/T-Mobil/nationwide/T-Mobil-I-purchased-a-Samsung-Note3-two-months-ago-on-a-payment-plan-I-havent-even-made-1173036. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on T-Mobil