Complaint Review: T Mobile

• Reported By: Alex F. — Vienna Virginia
T Mobile
T-Mobile Corporate Office & Headquarters , Select State/Province USA

T Mobile t mobile bad service Vienna Virginia

I received a free Galaxy S2 in exchange of 2 years contract with T-Mobile. After a few months, I started having problems with the reception even though I had 2, 3 or 4 bars. Also, sudden call drops. They told me to replace the sim card but it didn't do anything to improve the issue. After replacing the sim card many of the contact numbers stored in my phone disappeared. Finally, the company replaced the phone for another Galaxy S2. Since the replacement, less than 3 months ago, I started having other problems. I can receive emails but not send or forward any. Again, phone calls suddenly dropping. I'm deleting emails but those deleted ones came back. I spent hours and hours talking to different technical support representatives but no one knows how to fix it.

They are not crediting any money for those months dealing with all these issues. They just say to replace it again for another Galaxy S2. T-Mobile knows this model have problems. Also, an upgraded phone was offered, a Galaxy S4, but I have to pay installments of $25 times 24 months!! So, I have to pay $600 to resolve the problems. LOL. This representative then offered me to pay half price. Still not sure if I'd have other problems with the S4. I really want a replacement for a similar quality phone that works fine but they have no other free options. Well...it is understandable.....they are in the business of making money....not providing good service!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/29/2013 02:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/T-Mobile-/Select-StateProvince/T-Mobile-t-mobile-bad-service-Vienna-Virginia-1071083. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on T Mobile