Complaint Review: T-Mobile Cell Phone Service

• Submitted: Tue, August 07, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, August 07, 2012

• Reported By: Bob — Phoenix Arizona U.S.A.
T-Mobile Cell Phone Service

T-Mobile Cell Phone Service Ripping off US Vets! Internet

I was out of contract and paid my bill on 8/3/12! I changed over to a pre - paid plan on 8/7/12 for $30.00 per month. On the morning of 8/8/12 I found my phone turned off and had to pay another $30.00! So I paid $90.00 for a $30.00 plan. Of course once you change plans they have no records on your past payments. Talked to 3 people on the phone and told to bad!

I am going to our local TV station and tell them how this company ripped off a wounded combat vet our BBB and the FCC! Then I shall go to my bank and file to get my money back! Plus the service people on the phone cannot speak English. T-Mobile you suck!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/07/2012 08:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/T-Mobile-Cell-Phone-Service/internet/T-Mobile-Cell-Phone-Service-Ripping-off-US-Vets-Internet-923596. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on T-Mobile Cell Phone Service