Complaint Review: T-Mobile Cellular Services

Albuquerque, New Mexico United States of America
  • Phone: 1-800-866-2453
  • Web:
  • Category:

T-Mobile Cellular Services They lied to me! and now these Money Hungry Sharks just want more money! Albuquerque, New Mexico

*Author of original report: Kissa

*Consumer Comment: Sounds like you're the rip off

Ok well this is what happen. I had to order a replacement for my phone because it got messed up. so they sent me a new phone along with a box and a label. Well I was going to send it back to them but my car got messed up so I had to send it to the shop and get fixed so I had a hard time finding transportation and such so Im sure how hard it could be. so between work and school I had forgot to send it back to them.

recently I just got my car out of the shop. and I also got the bill from them and it read $225.00. so in the back of my mind I'm think what in the world is my bill doing so high? so I called them and I asked them why was my bill so high? they mention about my replacement phone. *ding* *ding* *ding* so that ring the bell within my head. I told them that I have the phone here already packaged sealed and labeled and I asked them is there any way I could return the phone. they checked on the status about my replacement phone you know when it was sent and such, and they said since it been over 60 days they cant take the phone back neither could they waiver the charges.

then they asked me have I recieved a text when it came to returning the phone within 60 days. I told them that I didnt recieve any text messaged neither have I recieved any calls cause at one point my phone was cut off for about 3 weeks I just think that their policy is a rip off and its  a way of getting extra money from you! why would I want to pay extra money when I have the phone right here!?  I really wanted to tell them that they cant get the phone and stick it where the sun dont shine but I do not plan on getting back with these people after my contract ends.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/27/2010 02:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/T-Mobile-Cellular-Services/-Albuquerque-New-Mexico-/T-Mobile-Cellular-Services-They-lied-to-me-and-now-these-Money-Hungry-Sharks-just-want-m-575297. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on T-Mobile Cellular Services

Kissa

AUTHOR: Beverly_ - (United States of America)

Kissa,

How is that I'm trying to rip them off when I'm a merely just a customer? and before you even attempt to make petty insults or put me on blast. they didn't read to me about the terms and conditions. if I was aware of it then surely Ill be trying to bust my tail to send it back. and as for UPS I guess I would say I wasnt thinking at the moment so I didn't knew you call and schedule a pick up. so please get off your high horse and find somewhere else to rant and rave on someones post.

Sounds like you're the rip off

AUTHOR: Kissa - (United States of America)

When you do an exchange, the T-Mobile reps read to you terms and conditions that you must agree to. In those terms and conditions, it says to return the phone within SEVEN DAYS of receiving your replacement. If transportation is an issue, it's NOT that hard to call UPS to have them schedule a pickup! Sounds like your own stupidity got you in this mess and you want to point the finger at T-Mobile for following policy when you couldn't follow the terms and conditions that you yourself agreed to.