Complaint Review: T- Mobile Cellular Telephone

• Submitted: Thu, October 30, 2003
  • Updated: Thu, October 30, 2003

• Reported By:poplarville Mississippi
T- Mobile Cellular Telephone
P.O. Box 742596 Cincinnati, Ohio U.S.A.

T- Mobile Cellular Telephone ripoff freudulant sale and billing after clearing bill sent to credit report Cincinnati Ohio

I bought my phone and service at a Sam's Club at T-Mobile booth, and was given a two week trial "at no charge" I would be getting a full refund if the service did not work for me. I made the salesman repeat this several times.

The total phone and service $187 (approx). The phone would not work anywhere in my hometown. I returned this phone (previously used by the salesman) and was again assured of full refund.

I did not receive my "full refund" but chose not to take it any further when T-Mobile and Sam's took no responsiblity for the salesman's actions. I did get $144 (approx) returned after months of waiting.

I was glad to be through with this company. I was shocked to receive a $68 bill from T-Mobile a couple of months later.

I called discussed the aggravation I had been through with a T Mobile representative. She talked to someone higher who told her to make it a zero balance.

A month later, I receive a bill from A Credit Reporting Agency saying T Mobile had said I owed them $68!!

Since then, I have talked to 3 representatives at T Mobile who agree they are at fault and apologize but there is nothing I can do to get my name off from the credit report. I have been told to take action by sending a dispute letter to customer relations and to the credit reporting agency.

I've asked them to listen to their so called taped conversations and listen to the lady who told me I have a $0 balance.

Debbie
poplarville, Mississippi

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/30/2003 11:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/T-Mobile-Cellular-Telephone/Cincinnati-Ohio-45274-2596/T-Mobile-Cellular-Telephone-ripoff-freudulant-sale-and-billing-after-clearing-bill-sent-t-70568. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on T- Mobile Cellular Telephone