Complaint Review: T-Mobile Company

• Updated: Fri, April 13, 2012

• Reported By: Vincent V, Doan — Irving Texas United States of America
T-Mobile Company
2501 W AIRPORT FWY STE100 IRVING, Texas United States of America

T-Mobile Company T-Mobile Rebate Offer I send completed information they require .But they still denied and even call and say don't know IRVING Texas

I upgrade my two handset phones date 2/11/12 and get rebate card in Valentin's Sale with 535.98 US. 2/16/12 I send all papers they requiter for rebate. After 6 weeks I received two letters denied
rebate with reason account was not activated . I was called 1-877-311-8853 but unsolved problem.
  _ The store I purchased no help.
  _ T-Mobile customer services help with hanged around an hours and hang up phone. And I call back
 It was same situation with 3 days call. I don't know what to do .
  _  I want  e-mail to big boss of T- mobile company but I don't know his e-mail address.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/13/2012 08:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/T-Mobile-Company/IRVING-Texas-75061/T-Mobile-Company-T-Mobile-Rebate-Offer-I-send-completed-information-they-require-But-they-868041. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on T-Mobile Company