• Report: #1019712

• Updated: Sun, February 24, 2013

• Reported By: ginadx3 — Visalia California United States of America
T Mobile Customer Service
Internet, California United States of America

T Mobile Customer Service Contract Deception and Rude Telephone Support Internet, California

I needed a third line closed on my account because no one was using it. I went to a local T Mobile retailer because I was replacing the phone on my line. The customer service representative in the store was nice and tried to cancel the line via internet but was unsuccessful. I had to call T Mobile customer service to cancel it; so I called and the phone representative refused to close the line. She kept trying to get me to put an internet booster or hot spot in its place. She would not close it so I gave the phone to the store rep who argued with her for fifteen minutes and finally that was settled. I signed a new contract but realized the next month my bill was the same amount. I called and, again, the representative was rude. She said I never signed a new contract, it was impossible because my old one was not over yet. I was looking at the signed contract, however, it meant nothing. She told me to buy out the contracts for $800. Told me my contract was just a receipt as I was reading it. She hung up on me. The contract was not honored. I was told one contract expired in March 2013; now they say it expires in May. I received a text message yesterday informing me that I had gone over my unlimited data limit. Went over my unlimited limit? Dictionary please! What exactly is an unlimited service's limit? There is no limit; it is unlimited. Has T Mobile found the actual limit to unlimited? Maybe I have defined unlimited incorrectly.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/24/2013 09:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/T-Mobile-Customer-Service/Internet-California-/T-Mobile-Customer-Service-Contract-Deception-and-Rude-Telephone-Support-Internet-Califor-1019712. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on T Mobile Customer Service