Complaint Review: T-Mobile, T-Mobile USA

• Submitted: Sat, December 29, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, December 29, 2012

• Reported By: Dissatisfied n Disgusted — Simi Valley California United States of America
T-Mobile, T-Mobile USA
T-Mobile PO BOX 629025 El Dorado Hills, CA. 95762- Internet United States of America

T-Mobile, T-Mobile USA Being charged $200.00+ additional fees for a contract I did not agree to or aware of Internet

I have been with T-mobile for over 5 yrs. now and on December 28, 2012 I switched over to another carrier. Much to my amazement I learned that I was now going to be charged a $200.00 cancellation fee for a contract that I did not have with them and that in addition to this I would also have to pay for the month service that I am not using because I am no longer with this company.

I spoke with several representatives via phone today and between 5 persons 2 of which where supposed managers there was no resolve. One mgr.  Charles admitted that there was no signed contract nor verbally either. To which my response was how then can there be a contract?

Apparently when my niece took over ownership of her own phone line on a family plan and went on to another they charged it to my phone without my consent. Then the next explanation is that because I am no longer with them and I am keeping my number with another carrier, they have the right to charge me for a full month of service when I am no longer with them. If that ain't bad business and wrong, than what else could you call this.

I started with this company in  2007, the only contract I had was the first 2 yrs. I have not asked for any upgrades or renewal of contract. I was on a month to month unlimited talk and text to which they have charged me for and continue to do so and when I inquired of this they directed me to customer support which gave No answers , they were completely rude and would not give a straight answer and declined to assist me.

I have written request and to no avail. I am quite dissatisfied and I don't see how these big businesses think its alright to make a contract with out QTIPS, there is no meeting of the minds nor was consent given or authorized.

Beware of this scam, they lie to your face and make it sound like its a good deal and then they get you from behind!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/29/2012 04:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/T-Mobile-T-Mobile-USA/internet/T-Mobile-T-Mobile-USA-Being-charged-20000-additional-fees-for-a-contract-I-did-not-a-988697. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on T-Mobile, T-Mobile USA