Complaint Review: T-Mobile, Tmobile, T-Mobile USA

• Updated: Fri, February 19, 2010

• Reported By: Anita — Raytown Missouri United States of America
T-Mobile, Tmobile, T-Mobile USA
T-Mobile PO Box 742596 45274-2596 Internet United States of America

T-Mobile, Tmobile, T-Mobile USA Sent final bill then try to charge me for another month Internet

February 17, 2010

PO Box 742596

Cincinnati, OH  45274-2596

Attention: Administrator Capacity

Re: Final Bill

To Whom It May Concern:

I have been a customer for over 5 years with T-Mobile and recently changed my service due to not only your customer service representatives, but also due to the fact that your accounting is horrible.  I have not been satisfied due to being overcharged with incoming texts that I had blocked and were allowed to be billed to my account, (which I realize that you are in a Class Action suit over that one), unauthorized ringtones and I now have a problem ending your service.

I called to see if your company would compete with your competitor on pricing for two phone lines that I have paid for over two years, and my single line for more than 3 years.  I previously had your pay as you go phone for two years because I didnt need a cell phone with many minutes.  Then my situation changed and I needed one with more minutes.

When asking if I could get a rate that was competitive my result was that they could do $79.95 for two phones plus taxes that only included phone service for two phones.  NO text, NO web, NO email, just not what I needed so I changed service.  By the way your competitor had all those services and I am only paying $40.00/per mo. Which after taxes costs me only $48.02 a month.  BIG difference!

The first phone line I had disconnected was the 816-200-9239 phone number and that occurred around December 23, 2009 after the contract ended on December 18th.  (Which I believe was another class action law suit regarding all the phone companies trying to pull that one, and then the Supreme Court of the United States made that practice illegal) Then because you could not compete with the amount I was going to be charged by the other company with providing the other services I turned my service over to your competitor on December 28, 2009.

I received a letter for my Final bill dated January 4, 2010 stating I owe only $69.05 which should have only been for $59.05 due to an unauthorized ringtone that I was being billed on the previous months bill that I never ordered.  As you can see in my history I have never ordered one in the entire history of my time with your company.  Then I receive another bill after I received a final notice for $218.95.  When I called to talk with the customer service representative Eric L. Employee number 3181800 he stated that now my bill was $218.95.  So as I could see I wasnt getting anywhere with him I talked to his supervisor, Erica, Employee number 1270371 she was trying to tell me that I didnt pay a bill back in July and that it was from that.  Which as I explained I had all my receipts in front of me as well as your bills reflecting my payments being paid she did the big back stroke and then stated we bill in the rears.  I asked then why did I have to pay a month in advance when I switched and upgraded and bought the popular Razor when I stepped up from the pay as I go phone?

(Which by the way I didnt get any credit for my remaining minutes when I switched my service to monthly billing) Then again she did the big back stroke and stumbled all over herself.

As I see it I owe your company only the $59.05 stated in your Final Bill.  So that is all you are going to get.  I will dispute and prove my side to any credit reporting agency.

If your company had their scruples together, were competitive and had better customer service representatives you may not be losing your business to your competitors.  If you take a lesson from what Sprint has done to lose customers by their lack of customer service, and competitiveness then you will see how the public is now viewing your company.  I would immediately turn my practices around before your company no longer exists.  I have seen the pages and pages of T-Mobile on RipOffReport.com and your company has a long list of customer service problems as it looks for years now with no resolving these problems.  As I see it your company has no intention of taking care of customer service problems.  So if I find that you have reported the difference of what I think I owe and what you think I owe I will be also filing a lawsuit in court and I believe I will have plenty of people to go along with yet another CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT against T-Mobile just by all the people on RipOffRiport.com.

Just a little FYI from a small business owner!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/17/2010 05:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/T-Mobile-Tmobile-T-Mobile-USA/internet/T-Mobile-Tmobile-T-Mobile-USA-Sent-final-bill-then-try-to-charge-me-for-another-month-I-570987. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on T-Mobile, Tmobile, T-Mobile USA