Complaint Review: T-Mobile USA, Inc.

• Submitted: Mon, April 19, 2010
  • Updated: Sun, July 11, 2010

• Reported By: Cautiously Optimistic — Pennsylvania USA
T-Mobile USA, Inc.
794 Roble Road Allentown, Pennsylvania United States of America

T-Mobile USA, Inc. Wrongful termination Allentown, Pennsylvania

*Consumer Comment: Disgruntled in Tampa also.

For three and a half years, I was employed by T-Mobile USA. I can attest to the fact that this is NOT a Best Place To Work. They so happily reaped the benefits of my many contributions over the duration of my employment, and continued to afford me opportunities to excel. This is a Pay For Performace company, however it is the employee who pays for their performance in the end. As you prove to be a more valuable assett, you are more likely to be dismissed. If a reason does not exist for your dismissal, one will simply be concocted. With not one month of less than exceeding the metrics set before me and a virtually flawless record, I was approach regarding what T-Mobile management refers to as a "Customer Mistreat". While I was patient with their flaws in management and poor choices for the betterment of employee treatment and reward, no gratitude was shown in return. The issue of my Customer Mistreat was brought up and seemingly forgotten, until the end of the month arrived. After being dismissed as though I was a criminal, I was given paperwork that stated my benefits would end on the last day of the month I worked. Let me take this opportunity to express to any potential or current T-Mobile Employees that you would be better serviced at ANY OTHER company. The number of people in several call centers that have been seen out the door for the same so-called offense with no documentation or substantiation is simply unbelievable. Your job is only as secure as your under-achievements. Beware or join the unemployed.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/19/2010 09:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/T-Mobile-USA-Inc/Allentown-Pennsylvania-18052/T-Mobile-USA-Inc-Wrongful-termination-Allentown-Pennsylvania-594572. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on T-Mobile USA, Inc.

Disgruntled in Tampa also.

AUTHOR: Charles M - (United States of America)

I totally understand where you are coming from and agree that T-Mobile is NOT the Best Place to Work/ I was there for two and a half years in Financial Care (Collections) and duting that time period I have collected about $3 million dollars for that company (over $100,000 per month for 28 months) and even won top collector three times during that time period. Everything was perfect and I loved my job until we lost the J.D. Power Award to Verizon Wireless, then everything turned into a 180. Rules started changing, everybody started to get written up more and more and eventually terminated fasted. I still have the T-Mobile service but definitely plan on switching to AT&T because I absolutely refused to fund a company that kicked me to the curb like I was a criminal also. I hate T-Mobile and now that I dont work there and read these complaints I see why they hated us so much!!