Complaint Review: T-Mobile USA Inc

• Submitted: Fri, March 07, 2003
  • Updated: Fri, March 07, 2003

• Reported By:Houston TX
T-Mobile USA Inc
12920 SE 38th St Bellevue, Washington U.S.A.

T-Mobile USA Rip-off unfair business practice unethical behavior insults rude hostile disrespectful deceptive company Bellevue Washington

unfair business practice, billing charges wrong, billng dispute - T-mobile has my daugher's biling information wrong. They did not credit her account for last payment made. Instead they cut off her service and refused to talk to me on the phone.

When I have talked to them, they are rude, hostile,
attacking, insulting, toward me. Further, they don't
listen to my concerns, but rather insist on arguing and
calling me a liar. Plus, they never allow me to complete a sentence without interupting me. Show no care or concern for customer issues. Their focus is on account information, numbers, not the customer.

The refue to resolve this dispute in an honorable fashion.

They also have knowingly witheld information critical to
my paying the bill for my daughter in a timely manner to
avoid her phone from being cut off in the future. They admitted this to me and said it was a matter of policy. I told them it was an unfair business practice and most likely unlawful. They didn't seem to care.

They have for the past several months cut my daugher's
cell phone off prior to sendng me a statement or any other form of communication. I never find out it is cut off or going to be cut off until after it happens. I told them that I thought it was good business to notify customers of payment due before cutting off service. I told them that I should at least get a statement (hard copy in the mail, or soft copy online) before cutting off service. They refused to accomodate me on that as well.

All I asked of them was to notify me in advance so this
won't happen again. They refuse to do that.

I asked them to credit the account the $201.10 that was paid but not reflected on my daughter's account. Their response was to cut her service off, not adjust the bill, and still bug me about the account being past due, eventhough it isn't (I have documented proff from my bank to dispute their claim.)

What a bunch of Morons!

Bill j.
Houston, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/07/2003 02:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/T-Mobile-USA-Inc/Bellevue-Washington-98006/T-Mobile-USA-Rip-off-unfair-business-practice-unethical-behavior-insults-rude-hostile-disr-48347. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on T-Mobile USA Inc