Complaint Review: T-Mobile USA, Inc.

• Submitted: Sun, April 20, 2014
  • Updated: Sun, April 20, 2014

• Reported By: Over 10 years with T-Mobile Consumer — Philadelphia Pennsylvania
T-Mobile USA, Inc.
Internet USA

T-Mobile USA, Inc. Bait and switch Internet

I contacted the company by dialing a phone number provided on my monthly bill. I asked for a monthly billing quote for telephone and service upgrade. Verbally I was quoted under ($200.00) per month, total charge with taxes and fees.

I agreed and was instructed that I must sign new agreement before (4) new phones will be mailed to me. I did signed the agreement.

Two months later my monthly bill jumped ($112.00), that is ($28.00) per phone. I called T-Mobile and was instructed by the supervisor that the "company policy" is to lower the quote for monthly telephone services and keep the telephone purchase fee as a seperate entity. Another wards the consumer is quoted verbally a monthly fee, thinking this is a total fee for the month, then signs the financing agreement for the new hardware purchase, instructed that this is the only way to receive the service (by signing the agreement). I paid ($215.04) sales tax at the time of sale and was reinsured that my total monthly fee will be under ($200.00).

It is not, the new bill is ($289.00) I was ripped off ($2688.00)

This kind of business conduct must be stopped. This is not some quick scam by an unknown company. This a publically listed corporation, providing services to millions of consumers and ripping them off millions of dollars.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/20/2014 07:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/T-Mobile-USA-Inc/internet/T-Mobile-USA-Inc-Bait-and-switch-Internet-1140232. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on T-Mobile USA, Inc.