Shakespeare

• Updated: Mon, July 12, 2010

• Reported By: Nater B — fresno California United States of America
T-Mobile USA Inc

T-Mobile USA Inc Fraudlent contract , Internet

T-Mobile issued a contract in my name, for my daughter and ex-wife for a cell phone without any permission from me or my being present to sign for the contract. The account was ended early, and T-Mobile decided that it was up to me to pay the $575.00 early termination fee.

After repeated threats from them, I contacted them numerous times to ask them to produce a signed contract (by me)and that what they were doing, and had done, was in violation of state and federal law. I went from the paricular store all the way to the corporate level to try to get an explanation or answer as to how they can issue fraudlent contracts, when at the time, it was obvious that the person being assigned responsibility wasn't present.

They responded by saying I would have to take it up with 'the credit agencies'. They kept their path and eventually turned it into a collection agency. I work very hard to maintain good credit and to pay bills for which I am responsible. Eventually, I ended up settling the account, which puts a bad mark on any credit report.

this boils down to a very poor corporate ethic in the pursuit of the dollar, whether they go after the person responsible for the account or not.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/12/2010 03:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/T-Mobile-USA-Inc/internet/T-Mobile-USA-Inc-Fraudlent-contract-Internet-622631. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on T-Mobile USA Inc