Complaint Review: T-Mobile USA

• Updated: Sat, November 01, 2008

• Reported By:North Port Florida
T-Mobile USA
www.t-mobile.com Nationwide U.S.A.

T-Mobile USA My account has been assigned to Receivables Performance Management for payment processing and collection Albuquerque NM

At October, 2007 I subscribed the service from t-mobile.
According T-Mobile return policy I sent back devices in 2 weeks and cancelled the service from T-Mobile by phone.
In spite of this T-Mobile sent me bill for equipment (2 phones) and monthly services.

I called Company and asked why they charged me?.
Representative answered, that I returned phones, but didn't cancel (!) the service. The question is: why I will return phone and still continue the service.
Figure out I really continued the service, but it means I should activate another phone.

It was never done!
The most interesting that one month later I've got new one bill from T-Mobile. The company continued to charge me without any using minutes.
I called again. Useless. Representative insisted that I should pay for service.One year later I still have calls and bills from T-Mobile.
How long it will continue?
I have copy of UPS return label.
Please HELP

North Port, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/01/2008 12:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/T-Mobile-USA/nationwide/T-Mobile-USA-My-account-has-been-assigned-to-Receivables-Performance-Management-for-paymen-386994. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on T-Mobile USA