Complaint Review: T-Mobile - Wirefly.com

• Submitted: Tue, January 20, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, January 20, 2009

• Reported By:Portsmouth Virginia
T-Mobile - Wirefly.com
201 Wiley Rd LaGrange, Georgia U.S.A.

T-Mobile - Wirefly.com CUSTOMER SERVICE SUCKS! FROM 8AM UNTIL 12:50PM ON PHONE W/O RESULTS!!! LaGrange Georgia

I ordered service after putting T-Mobile on my computer. A company came up called "Wirefly.com". Although this company came up, there were several wireless companies on this page I chose T-Mobile.

T-Mobile's website came up, I chatted with a rep who in turn told me I needed to speak with a "T-Mobile" rep to finish enrolling for their services. Upon receiving the phone it is a "sidekick", which is not user friendly for a person with disabilities...as I told the rep upon ordering. I called T-Mobile and was told how to send the phone back. After staying on the phone today (Tuesday Jan. 20) from 8am-1250pm...my problem is still not resolved. I am on a fixed income & this cost me $158.97.

T-Mobile's warehouse in LaGrange doesn't answer the phone directly with a problem. I've called several times in order to let them know the phone is going to the wrong location, only to be told "once the National Return Center" receives the phone, I can't get it back!!! But in the meantime, they won't send me another phone!!!

I went through so much stress today that my heart is actually palpatating, my chest is tight (asthmatic spasms) and I was literally physically and mentally beat down. My problem is still not resolved!

I don't have money to "give" them with no service, so now my "so call service" is in the "lost" status until I can "get a phone". What am I supposed to do?? If I can't get this resolved, I will file a report with Consumer Reports or any advocate for the consumer.

Portsmouth, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/20/2009 01:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/T-Mobile-Wireflycom/LaGrange-Georgia-30240/T-Mobile-Wireflycom-CUSTOMER-SERVICE-SUCKS-FROM-8AM-UNTIL-1250PM-ON-PHONE-WO-RESULT-414086. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on T-Mobile - Wirefly.com