Complaint Review: T-Mobile / Wireless Champ

• Submitted: Mon, June 29, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, June 29, 2009

• Reported By:The Woodlands Texas
T-Mobile / Wireless Champ
The Woodlands Mall 1201 Lake Woodlands Drive The Woodlands, Texas U.S.A.

T-Mobile / Wireless Champ Multiple charges, failure to give refund The Woodlands Texas

The T-Mobile kiosk in the Woodlands Mall is completely incompetent. After running my card twice (causing it to close automatically and requiring an hour long phone conversation to unlock it) I purchased two phones. The next day they re-charged my card the full price again...twice. Another card lockdown, hours on the phone with them and my bank.

Anyways, it turned out their phones were overpriced by 100% from other locations, and their service was bad. I returned the phones the other day for a full refund. Guess what didn't post to my card? My $433 owed to me by Wireless Champs. Guess what I have to do today? "Bring my card to them so they can reprocess the refund".

No refund yet, we'll see...

The Woodlands, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/29/2009 11:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/T-Mobile-Wireless-Champ/The-Woodlands-Texas-77380/T-Mobile-Wireless-Champ-Multiple-charges-failure-to-give-refund-The-Woodlands-Texas-465984. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on T-Mobile / Wireless Champ