Complaint Review: T Mobile Wireless Internet

• Reported By: Dee — Kennedale Texas United States of America
T Mobile Wireless Internet
Little Road Arlington, Texas United States of America

T Mobile Wireless Internet 4G Wireless Slower Than Dial Up!!! Arlington, Texas

I have been using T Mobile 4G wireless internet service for about seven months, and it has been the most infuriating lack of service I have ever had with an internet service.  Of I had to sign a two year contract for internet service that they say is amazingly fast, but in fact it's amazingly slower than anything I have ever used in twenty five years of using computers.  I have talked to T Mobile customer service at least three time and got no resolution.  They even told me that by looking at my account usage I was using it a lot, so " what's the problem"  I told them " I'm on it a lot trying to get it to work.  It takes ten times longer to do anything and drops me off the internet when I'm in the middle of sending something."  And they didn't tell me about the limited  megabyte usage before I signed up, either.  If you are thinking of using T Mobile wireless internet, better think twice!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/27/2012 04:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/T-Mobile-Wireless-Internet/Arlington-Texas-76017/T-Mobile-Wireless-Internet-4G-Wireless-Slower-Than-Dial-Up-Arlington-Texas-860174. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on T Mobile Wireless Internet