Complaint Review: T-Mobile Wireless

• Reported By: Macaba — Chicago Illinois United States of America
T-Mobile Wireless
12920 SE006 38th Street Bellevue, Washington United States of America

T-Mobile Wireless President Philipp Humn Overbilled Bellevue, Washington

I have had service with T-Mobile since 2004. Two months ago, they overcharged me more than 80 dollars. The total bill was $356.00 when it should have been under $300. To avoid disconnection, I paid $300 on April 8.

The next day I received a text telling me that if I did not pay the $56.00 my service would be disconnected. I replied asking them to disconnect it. On April 11, my service was suspended and I could not make any calls but I still received a bill for $206.00. I sent a letter to Phillip Humn, President of T-Mobile. I never received a reply from the Presidents office. I then sent a letter to the Federal Communication Commission (FCC) . A month later a woman called Stephanie called me from the Presidents office in response to the letter from the FCC. She claimed that Philipp Humn never received my letter even though a Ronald Adams signed for the letter. She told me that I was not overcharged since I could receive letters and could also call 911. After talking to her I received another bill for a total of $357.00. I am requested that the overpayment be removed and that my bill be adjusted.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/23/2012 02:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/T-Mobile-Wireless/Bellevue-Washington-98006/T-Mobile-Wireless-President-Philipp-Humn-Overbilled-Bellevue-Washington-872588. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on T-Mobile Wireless