Complaint Review: T-Mobile

• Reported By: Morgan — Santa Monica California
T-Mobile
P.O. Box 37380 Albuquerque, New Mexico USA

T-Mobile Refuses to honor contract for new phones Albuquerque New Mexico

In December 2012, all five of our phones were out of contract.  We were unhappy with the huge discrepancy in prices being charged for new phones between new customers and existing customers.

As a long time customer, I called TMobile and asked if they would do anything to keep us as customers.  They offered us a nice discount on the Samsung SIII.  In addition, they adjusted my monthly rates to current rates being offered to new customers.  I asked several times if I could get two of the phones immediately and the other three after tax season ended (too much to deal with tax season and new phones).  The T-Mobile rep agreed multiple times that it wouldn't be a problem to get the new phones whenever I was ready for them.

After the completion of tax season, I called T-Mobile to get my 3 phones and was informed that they would no longer honor the agreement.  In addition, they wanted to charge me $400 (quote from one rep), $500 (quote from another rep), $200 (quote from a 3rd rep) to convert to the new pricing agreement and receive my new phones.  These quotes are above and beyond the down payments, taxes and monthly payments on the new phones.

They will not void the "contract" despite their unwillingness to complete their end of it.  If I wish to void the contract, they'll charge cancellation fees for all 5 lines.

They admit that they reduced my minutes with the new contract without notification, but they won't reinstate my minutes.

They are aware that they promised me three more phones.  They are aware that the ability to purchase those phones at the agreed upon discounted rate was a condition of the new contract.  Their response?  Sue us!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/07/2013 11:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/T-Mobile/Albuquerque-New-Mexico-87176/T-Mobile-Refuses-to-honor-contract-for-new-phones-Albuquerque-New-Mexico-1057243. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on T-Mobile