Complaint Review: T-Mobile

• Updated: Thu, November 17, 2011

• Reported By: BRENDA — LORAIN Ohio United States of America
T-Mobile
Po box 37380 Albuquerque, New Mexico United States of America

T-Mobile T-Mobile Wireless T-mobile change my bill date to the 28 of each month without letting me know. They told me ,"They are push every customers due date back to keep up with other wireless company!" When asked when were y Albuquerque, New Mexico

*UPDATE Employee: due date change

*UPDATE Employee: due date change

*Consumer Suggestion: WELL lucas

*Consumer Suggestion: change bill due date

I was on my T-mobile account online to checking my album. When I notice my billing date was change, so I called customer services. They told me that "They change the billing dates to all custmors by pushing it back a couple days from date from the old billing date. I ask why, they said "To keep up with other wireless companys." I explan I won't be able to pay on the 28 of each month because I am on Socail Security. For when I got the contract with them, I made sure that I would be able to pay around 4th or the 5th of each month. That way there is no late fees. "They told me that there is nothing they can do about it, all they can do is note it in the computure. That I would have to call each month let them know I can't pay on the 4th & 5th of each month." So they can give me time to pay. Lets get real now, I don't have time to call each month to call close to billing date to inform them of my issue when they all raedy know it. Especially when they know I'm on Socail Security for I am disable. They gave me a discount because I am on Socail Security.

Thats not right for my billing period ends on the 7 of each month & there going to charge me on 28, less than a month on my bill. I asked them "Why I wasn't inform a head of time of the changes by writing or text like other company do." They told me "They don't have to it would appear on my next bill." Funny part is that I haven't received my bill yet, it's the 26 of October & I have to pay my bill on the 28. The point is they have to inform me in writing of any changes just like any company does a month before!!!

Sincerly,

Brenda L. Castro of Lorain, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/26/2011 02:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/T-Mobile/Albuquerque-New-Mexico-87176/T-Mobile-T-Mobile-Wireless-T-mobile-change-my-bill-date-to-the-28-of-each-month-without-le-792428. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on T-Mobile

due date change

AUTHOR: MelissaY - (United States of America)

Yes T-Mobile changed the due dates and it happened to everyone If you don't want to speak with one of us "dips***" reps you can do an extension through the automated system and it takes about a minute. I've done it myself because you're not the only one whose due date doesn't match with her pay dates.

I have rarely had a customer have a problem with making a payment arrangement if they can't pay the bill in on time even when the due dates changed.

They gave you the options so now take some personal responsobility, pull up your big girl panties and do what you need to do to pay your bill on time.

due date change

AUTHOR: MelissaY - (United States of America)

#3 Consumer Suggestion

WELL lucas

AUTHOR: Cory - (U.S.A.)

What a rude, sarcastic "suggestion". Written like a true a**hole "customer NONservice rep. Begin with a "WELL brenda, beginning your spiel with the word "well", like your writting to a wayward child and then not capitalizing Brenda as a means of belittling the women. Then "I'm sure" it took 5 minutes to write down your comment. Like you're a better judge of how the women should spend her time. Then "My advice", "to you" Who in the world are you to be giving advice? Would be to spend those five minutes calling "customer care" and ask(beg) for a payment "arrengment", (it's spelled arrangement) instead of complaining. It's funny how all these reps get all defensive when people complain about their f**ked up service. Lord, T-mobile changes the rules concerning her billing AND it's her problem? MY suggestion to the OP is to find a new phone company and not put up with dips**t reps.

#4 Consumer Suggestion

change bill due date

AUTHOR: Lucas - (USA)

Well brenda I'm sure it took you at least five minutes to write down your comment. My advice to you will be to spend those five minutes callin customer care and ask them for a payment arrengment instead of complaining.