- Report: #1054762
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: T-Mobile
T-Mobile2401 Liberty Heights Ave Baltimore, Maryland USA
T-Mobile Complains on Iphone 5 and T-Mobile (refused to make an exchange on the defective phone they sold) Baltimore Maryland
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
1 Infinite Loop
Cupertino, CA 95014
Subject: Complains on Iphone 5 and T-Mobile (refused to make an exchange on the defective phone they sold)
Serial no. : C36KFBD3FH1C
IMEI: 01 342300 710986 0
Phone No. ***-***-4099
Below listed are the problems I have been experiencing with my IPhone5.
- Every two to three hours the phone goes “NO SERVICE” (at all most every location), and then I would need to switch off and switch on the phone to get service again
- Any call that is longer than 40 mins will drop.
- A lot of times when I make a phone call the will just shut down.
- Phone froze on me on multiple occasions.
- Sometime the power button and volume button sticks or doesn’t properly depress the way it should.
- Phone gets extremely hot on the exterior body when keep in charge. (The other iphone5 in my home doesn’t seem to have this trouble.)
I contacted T-Mobile about this issue and all they did was once changed my SIM card, once reset my phone, and once ran some troubleshooting things. Then later when I went back to T-Mobile complaining the same thing, they told me that they would replace it with a refurbished phone. But my question is I did not buy a refurbished, if T-Mobile sold me a defective brand new phone aren’t they supposed to replace it with a brand new working phone. I had a long conversation with an online representative regarding this and she said that “I understand how it feels but you have to compromise with us so we can help you” (But compromise in what, selling defective product and when the product is brought back you want to give me an used phone while you made me pay for a brand new phone).
Besides an employee from T-Mobile, at Mondawmin Mall, 2401 Liberty Heights Ave Baltimore, Maryland 21215 (The same Location where I bought the phone from) told me there is nothing that they could do to replace the phone or couldn’t be any help in getting the phone replaced with a brand new, and also they suggested me to trade the phone or to claim the insurance or go to the apple care and ask them to fix the phone.
To everyone who is reading this letter, may I ask you that do I deserve a band new and perfectly working in exchange of the money that I paid to T-Mobile, at Mondawmin Mall. And if they have sold me a defective device do I deserve an exchange of the defective phone with a brand new perfectly working phone.
I Hope my question and concerns make some sense to everyone reading this letter, and I hope someone will be able to help me out regarding this issue.
Thank you so much.
Baltimore, MD 21239
T-Mobile Customer Relations Apple Store
P.O. Box 37380 Towson Town Center
Albuquerque, NM 87176-7380. Towson, MD 21204
State's Attorney General’s Office email@example.com (WJZ TV)
County Courts Building firstname.lastname@example.org
401 Bosley Ave, Room 511 Fax: (410) 523-2222 (Baltimore City News)
Towson MD, 21204 Joy Bramble(Baltimore TimesPublisher)
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/29/2013 02:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/T-Mobile/Baltimore-Maryland-21215/T-Mobile-Complains-on-Iphone-5-and-T-Mobile-refused-to-make-an-exchange-on-the-defectiv-1054762. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.