Complaint Review: T-Mobile

• Submitted: Thu, November 02, 2006
  • Updated: Thu, November 02, 2006

• Reported By:Whittier California
12920 S.E. 38th St., Bellevue, Washington U.S.A.

T-Mobile Wireless I waited until contract ,assured me that no charges would be made if transfer was made the day of or day before -- BUT I was billed over $200 T-Mobile Legal In Bellevue, Colorado and Washington

I waited over 8 months for my contract to end because of lousy service and numerous misrepresentations by the company and its representatives and total lack of courtesy by customer service and their "rules", etc. I specifically waited so that T-Mobile would not receive one single red cent from me other than my monthly bill.

When my time finally came, I transferred my number to a new cell company. I called T-Mobile to CONFIRM that they (1) received my recent payment in full of the monthly bill; (2) to confirm they had notice that I was cancelling my service; (3) to confirm the contract end date; (4) to confirm any charges that I would have to pay when the transfer was complete.

Representative "Glenn" (ID # 1048051) assured me that my account was completed noted and that the only charges I might receive would be a pro-rated bill if activation occurred after my billing cycle date. I SPECIFICALLY asked him what the charge would be if the new activation took place within or less than 24 hours of the contract end date and he told me that such a little amount of time would NOT be an issue. All because Glenn failed to note my account, I was charged over $200 for cancelling my account LESS THAN 24 HOURS before it expired.

Whittier, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/02/2006 07:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/T-Mobile/Bellevue-Washington-98006-1350/T-Mobile-Wireless-I-waited-until-contract-assured-me-that-no-charges-would-be-made-if-tra-218858. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on T-Mobile