Complaint Review: T-Mobile

• Reported By: No Easy Victim — Norwalk Connecticut
T-Mobile
3720 128th Pl SE Bellevue, Washington United States of America

T-Mobile Stole My Money Bellevue, Washington

T-Mobile stole my money. I paid $100 for minutes, then a few days later my T-mobile phone died. I decided to go with another carrier. When I called to ask for a refund of my $94.20 of unused minutes, I was transferred from person to person, repeatedly put on hold. After more than an hour of explaining my situation over and over again, I was told, "we keep your money, that's our policy." DO NOT use a prepaid phone with these people. They make their profit on collecting money from people who end up not being able to use the service because of their shoddy equipment.

Karen, Connecticut

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/29/2013 06:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/T-Mobile/Bellevue-Washington-98006/T-Mobile-Stole-My-Money-Bellevue-Washington-1039176. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on T-Mobile